SeftonCVS Logo

Our Lady of Lourdes and Saint Joseph's RC Church Southport

Southport

Charity Number: N/A Company Number: N/A

Our Lady of Lourdes and Saint Joseph's is a Roman Catholic Parish Church in Southport named after the patrons of our two churches. The older Church is Saint Josephs which was built in 1867. Saint Joseph's Church is on the corner of Saxon Road and York Road. Our Lady's opened in 1956 and is situated on the corner of Arundel Road and Waterloo Road.

ajonsson@btinternet.com
Phone: 01704 568313