SeftonCVS Logo

Maghull Town Council

Charity Number: N/A Company Number: N/A

Maghull has had its own Council since 1894 when Gladstone's Government set up a network of Civil Parish Councils across rural England. In 1974 due to the size of the community the Council chose to call itself a Town Council and has since elected its own Town Mayor each year. The Council seats 16 Councillors consisting of 13 Labour and 3 Liberal Democrat Elected Members. Maghull Town Council is a member of National Association of Local Councils (OR NALC) and is working towards Quality Council Status.

info@maghull-tc.gov.uk
Phone: 0151 526 3705