Looking for a Wheelie Great Cycle?
Wheels for All is for people with any disability or long-term health condition (including mobility, chronic pain, learning or cognitive, mental health, cancer, diabetes, stroke etc.) We have a range of cycles to suit everyone including:
• Bikes (2 wheelers), Trikes (3 wheelers) & Quads (4 wheelers)
• Hand-cycles (pedalling done by hand)
• Recumbents (lowered full support seat for less pressure on joints)
• Tandems including side-by-side cycles
• Wheelchair accessible cycles including a wheelchair carrier
• We also have straps, adapted pedals, and braces for back and limb support
• Cycles for children and adults
All our routes are risk assessed and have flat, wide, and smooth loop routes. Sefton Wheels for All takes place on a cycling specific outdoor track at Litherland Sports Centre. The entire track is 1km long but consists of two shorter loops 450 metres and 550 metres approx.