The Level 2 training also takes place during a 2 hour session. with the skills to deliver a brief intervention. Again, this training is aimed at everyone but more in depth training enables staff to identify opportunities with the skills to deliver a brief intervention encouraging improvement in people’s health behaviours
• Build on the skills learned in Level 1
• Introduce skills to have a brief intervention
• Use the 5A’s to deliver a brief intervention in Sefton
• Know what support services are available and what they provide
• The training is suitable for anyone living, working or volunteering in Sefton.
Please note, L1 must be completed first.
MSY PR8 6HQ